HOME                 ABOUT                CONTACT                

13 December 2009

Família Mexicana

I recieved my Mexican family today, and they sound like a perfect match for me- a lovely girl about six, a young boy aged ten, a father who works as an IT consultant and a mother who promises that I will learn a lot and have a lot of fun during my ten-week stay with them, which sounds decidedly intimidating considering that it took me a good couple of minutes to translate that one sentence from Spanish to English. They don't smoke, which is a big relief. I have lived in places with terrible air quality and done alright, but smoke gets to me like nothing else.

They also have a dog, and I remain comforted by the fact that at least I will not have to worry about him understanding me.

0 comments: