HOME                 ABOUT                CONTACT                

About

My name is Clarisse. As you might imagine, I am a fan of both cucumbers and moons.

This blog covers a bunch of different storylines that together, make up my life. They are conveniently grouped so you can follow them at different times, if you so desire!

Adventura Mexicana chronicles a term abroad I am spending in Mexico to learn Spanish more fluently.

Slices of Life are just regular goings on- interactions with family, friends, random events that I find interesting.

Geek Chic are rants about cute geeky (or possibly just geeky) things that I have found or made and want to share with the interwebs!

Love Story is a pretty self explanatory title. I'll try not to be too sickening, but these will be about me and the most awesome boyfriend in the world. Also sometimes about sex.

Things I Thought About And Then Wrote Down is, well, exactly that. (I like simple titles?) Here you will find rants, musings, and thought processes.

0 comments: